Friday, January 12, 2007

New Years Resolution

Well this is my New Years Resolution and I have all ready reached my goal by creating this blog. So I guess I better think of some more goals since this one wasn't that hard. Well I just got back form Mammoth last weekend and got to ski some powder. It snowed 6-8 inches while I was up there and most of it blew into the trees so it was a lot deeper than that in the trees. It was great my first day skiing of the season and it was a powder day! Here's some images that I took with my point&shoot camera while on the hill. The last photo is my first ever pano attempt in photoshop, that I did real quick of the Mammoth Lakes Basin.




1 Comments:

Blogger Tim Halberg said...

haha... I need to get out skiiing sooo bad!!! but first I need the cash to make it happen!!!

I'd love to have you visit sometime.

Sorry I've been so MIA... I'm trying to get sooo much done... life is insane, but sooo fun!!!

Let's try sometime in February!

I'll see if I can't call you today man!

Good job with shooting!!!

January 18, 2007 at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home