Thursday, February 1, 2007

The Lost Playground

When I stopped to take some pictures of my superhero car in Pearsonville, there was also a giant lady that I wanted to take photos of too. So when I walked over to take some photos of this road side giant, I found that there was an old forgotten playground behind her. I haven't seen a playground like this in years. Now days playgrounds are built to be safer than a padded room for the crazies. I think that was part of the fun when I was a kid, was getting hurt and then dusting yourself off and playing some more on those death traps. Here are some of the photos of the playground and the giant lady.





I just had to play on this one. One of my all time favorites as a kid.

I remember playing on this one for hours as a kid at my elementary school.

Funny thing I didn't see one hup cap while I was there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Thomas said...

loved your merry-go-round picture ... so YOU!!

February 1, 2007 at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home