Thursday, June 26, 2008

Christine & Alex

Two Saturday ago I got to 2nd shoot for Denise Neufeld. I had such a great time!!! The couple getting married were soooo nice and the location was also great. It was right on the Truckee River at the River Ranch. It's so fun for me to 2nd shoot, I have no worries and can just try new stuff with my camera. I just pick some quick photos for this post because I'm still super busy. I wanted to blog this because if I didn't do it now I don't think I would've done it. I have one wedding tomorrow and another one on Saturday, so I won't be blogging again until next week sometime.







1 Comments:

Anonymous Lake Tahoe Wedding Photographer said...

Wedding is a very special and most memorable moment in an individual’s life, it’s important that those moments are captures by professional wedding photographers. Those photos in the post are really good, nice work.Thanks.:)

June 23, 2011 at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home