Friday, May 30, 2008

Monterey, CA

Christine and I went down to Monterey 2 weeks ago for my cousins Mari's college graduation from Cal State Monterey. Way to go Mari!!!!! We had a super good time in Monterey celebrating her graduation and doing some site seeing. I haven't been to Monterey since I was in the 4th or 5th grade, so it was great to be there again. I remember as a kid I loved it when we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and I still love it now!!!! Here are some photos of the trip.

Mari about to graduate.

My gosh she graduated!!!


There were tons of sea otters everywhere we went.




My #1 model ;-)






3 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Yeah, Mari!!! I'm really proud of you!!!
Love,
Aunt Tina

May 31, 2008 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Your number #1 model is gorgeous!!! Also, the pictures of the jellyfish are amazing.
Love,
Mom

May 31, 2008 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Alex Robb said...

Awesome Jellies! Crush.

June 9, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home