Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Anika & Luke

Hello, I’m still alive and doing great!!! Things are finally starting to slow down a little on the shooting end and now it’s time to catch up on the processing side of all the shoots I’ve been doing.

On June 27th I shot Anika and Luke’s wedding over at Edgewood golf course. I really don’t know where to begin on this special wedding. I’ve know Anika since high school and have been friends with Luke since I was 3 years old. So it was surreal to photograph their wedding and to be apart of one of the biggest days of their lives. The wedding turned out to be prefect and went off without a glitch. The only thing was that in the afternoon there was some smoke for all the fires up here in Nor Cal. The smoke made for one fabulous sunset though and some bad a$$ photos. I’ve never cried at a wedding yet, but this one I had to hold back the tears in order to keep on capturing all of the moments that were happing in front of my lens. Anika and Luke you guys are sooooo in love and will live a long wonderful life together.

Click here to see the wedding slideshow.

A little side note: Luke’s dad made the beautiful wooden wedding archway.
























1 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Doug,
This time I had every right to cry looking at these pictures and I also got goose bumps! It was a fantastic wedding and probably the wedding of the year!!! Hats off to Luke and Anika who are truly such a loving and caring couple!
Love,
Mom

July 11, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home