Sunday, June 17, 2007

Tour de Nez

Yesterday I went down to Reno to the Tour de Nez to watch some road bike racing and take some photos. It’s been over a year since I’ve photographed any type of a sport and I had a great time doing it again! For some of you that don’t know that’s how I got into photography in the first place, by taking photos of snowboarders and other sports. They had a masters race, which is for guys over 40 years of age that were probably pro at one point in their life. It was fun to watch them they were really fast and it was cool to be so close to the action. Then for the real deal, they had a pro race and I thought that the masters were fast; well the pros just strait nuked the course! They had the Columbia national team there. One guy from the Discovery Channel Team was also there and lots of other smaller pro teams from the U.S. So here are some photos that I took yesterday.









2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl May said...

Sweet! Love the pics! :)

June 25, 2007 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

dude with the tats and shaved legs looks sick!! Like it!

July 7, 2007 at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home