Saturday, May 26, 2007

Woods Lake

Yesterday I went up to Woods Lake to do some fishing and photo exploring. I end up doing more photo exploring than fishing. Part of the road was closed to go up to the lake, so now one was up there. I messed around for about an hour taking pictures with my 50mm f/1.2 lens set at f/1.2 the whole time. For you non-photo geeks that equals very little is in focus in the picture. When I first started doing landscape photography I shot everything to be tack sharp. So over the last year or so I’ve been shooting my nature stuff with very little depth of field and I’ve been loving the results! Here are a couple shots and there’s more to come.




1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl May said...

Sweet! sounds like fun! Love bw shot of the trees! It's beautiful!

May 31, 2007 at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home