Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Mac Mail + Verizon=Bull

All right to all of you out there that use my doug@dougmiranda.com email I can’t use it anymore. I know that’s not that many of you, which is good. I have Verizon Internet and they won’t let you use a Mac account on their servers because they want to regulate incoming spam and make you get an email account through them, which is bull. So today I tried to switch Internet providers and at Charter they said since my electric bill is included in my rent the owners would have to set up the account for me, which is bull. If I owned rentals there’s no way I would be setting up Internet accounts for my renters. So I solved the problem and got a gmail account through google, which is supposed to be great or a lot better then hotmail. So pretty much I will be just using the new gmail account for my business. So here is the gmail address: dougmiranda.com@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home