Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Courtney & Doug Take Two

All right well I had a blast photographing Courtney and Doug’s wedding in Santa Barbara with my good friend Tim Halberg. They got married at the beautiful rose garden in S.B. and had their reception at the Cabrillo Pavilion Arts Center, which is right on the beach. Courtney and Doug were surrounded by their family and close friends, which left a smile on their faces all day long. I think there are only a couple of pictures that I took where they are not smiling. Here are a couple more photos of the wedding that weren’t on their slideshow.









Even though this one is in the slideshow I had to post it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ann Thomas said...

WOW - Can't say more. You are terrific and I am very proud of you!

July 12, 2007 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Anna Davis said...

It was so fun to see you in action at the wedding. It is obvious that both you and Tim love what you do. It also shows in the beautiful pictures that you take. Anyone that is not hiring you for their wedding is CRAZY!

July 12, 2007 at 7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me again... I love all of the photos you took!
I for one, will refer you to anyone I can! I showed your slideshow at work and my coworkers (Art Directors and Photo Editors) were incredibly impressed. One Art Director, visistng from London this week, is about to get married in Spain and is jealous that I found you!

July 12, 2007 at 11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos. We can't wait to see them all. The groom's mom, Ann Olander.

July 13, 2007 at 7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doug - We are so thrilled with the photos we've seen so far. Can't wait to see the entire portfolio! Jim and I also want to express our sincere appreciation for your patience, thoughtfulness and your consummate professionalism on the big day. Given the opportunity, we will most definitely recommend you.

July 13, 2007 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

great work man!!!! Wow... you freaking ROCKED that shot of the roses in the foreground, them in the middle and mission in the back!!! WOW!!!!

July 14, 2007 at 1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home