Friday, October 19, 2007

Sitting in the cold dark night

On Wednesday I went down to the lake shore to get some photos after the sun had set and do some night exposures. I just got a new tilt/shift lens for my camera, which for you non photo geeks it's a lens thats like a 4x5 camera with the tilt/shift movements hense the name. So I used that on most the photos so I could select the plan of foucs. It was super cold it had just got done snowing that afternoon. I wanted to get some cool night shots with the clouds moving, but after sitting in the dark and cold for about 1/2 hour and not that many clouds moving towards my part of the lake I finally went home to get warm.




This one was taken right when it started to get dark that's why there's still the orange glow.

This photo was taken in the complete dark and the exposure was 30 seconds

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool looking shots!

October 22, 2007 at 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home