Thursday, September 20, 2007

Snow!!!

Last night right before I went to bed I looked outside and it was snowing. When I woke up this morning it had snowed a little more than an inch. About an hour later it switched over to rain and now it has all melted away at my house. The strom is breaking up now and you can see that higher up the snow stayed. We're supposed to get more tomorrow sometime. It looks like winter is showing up before fall even really starts.

This photo was taken at the end of my street. This is Mt. Tallac, the snow has filled the cross on the top part of the mountain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex Robb said...

Praying for SNOW! Doug!

Boy do we need it - and I want to go skiing soooon!

November 20, 2007 at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home