Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Kim & Allen

On Saturday I was stoked to photograph Kim and Allen’s wedding celebration party on the west shore of Lake Tahoe. They rented this huge house right on the lake for their party. The only thing I can say about this house is WOW!! Kim and Allen are the kindest people; I felt just like one of the family and had a blast partying the night away. Oops I meant working the night away. They have the cutest baby girl named Siena. I was able to get lots of photos of her and all the other little tikes running around. Kim and Allen you guys are the best!! Thanks for all the fun!!

Here’s the link to the slideshow, my longest one to date.












1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Thomas said...

Wow ... you did a terrific job of showing the happiness of this one, Doug. Looks like you had a blast, too. LOVE the slideshow!

September 19, 2007 at 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home