Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Waylon

When I was down in San Clemente I was able to hang out and stay at my cousin Anna’s house. So I was able to photograph my #1 baby model, Waylon. He is growing leaps and bounds these days so it was great to take some photos at another stage of his life. He was a little fussy because his baby molar teeth are coming in, but Waylon is always game for a photo shoot and playing around. Anna and Aaron you guys are the best!! I can’t wait to come back down and take some photos of the new one when she’s born. Click here for the slideshow.










2 Comments:

Blogger Ann Thomas said...

You are some great uncle, Doug ... or second cousin or whatever ... Anna and Aaron are lucky to have you as their personal photographer - of course, you do have an absolutely wonderful subject. The photos are outstanding!! Thanks for sharing.

November 21, 2007 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Anna Davis said...

As always, your pictures were amazing. I especially appreciate how you made our totally fussed out son look like an adorable angel. You're magic!

November 25, 2007 at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home