Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kendall & Lucas

On June 28th I photographed Kendall and Lucas’s awesome wedding over at Zephyr Cove Resort. I had such a blast shooting their engagement shoot that I knew the wedding day was going to be even better and it was!!! The day before I was holding back the tears at my friends wedding and then during Lucas’s speech I was holding them back again. My gosh, two days in a row. When two people are sooooo in love like Kendall and Lucas it makes my job really easy. Thanks you guys!! Also I have to say that Kendall and Lucas win my award for the best first dance. It was amazing and I think they’re going to hold onto this award for a long time!!!

Click here to view their slideshow.












Lucas isn't a small person!!! I wanted to shoot these photos at the engagement shoot and didn't. So I had a second chance and shot them. I love these next two photos ;-)






1 Comments:

Anonymous Lake Tahoe Wedding Photographers said...

In my opinion, the best photographer is who, which has lots of experience in this field. You can try to find it on internet.

July 13, 2011 at 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home