Wednesday, February 14, 2007

[b]ecker's party of 5 workshop

Yesterday I went down to a wedding workshop in Mission Viejo to learn from the world famous [b]ecker. I had a blast and learned a ton. Which I will now apply to my biz. The great thing about this workshop was that instead of being just another face in the crowd, it was more personal. There was only five of us and [b]ecker teaching us his secrets all day long. We got to go on an engagement shoot with him down in San Jan Capistrano, which was real fun. We went down to the old part of town near the train station to take the photos. So here are some of my photos from the engagement shoot.
Check out [b]eckers blog to see his great shots.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked YOUR photo on [b]ecker's site. Also, your photos here, Doug. You are really doing well.

February 15, 2007 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

These photos are awesome, Doug! We can't wait for you to take Holden's first birthday pictures!

February 16, 2007 at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home