Saturday, March 3, 2007

Waylons one year old photo session

On Thursday I got to go down to my cousin's house to photograph her son Waylon, who just turned one. He is growing so quickly these days. I got to spend the whole day with them and I think Waylon and I bonded, he's such a great kid. I got some really good pictures of him and I have only begun editing them. It's late and I've had a long day. I promised my cousin that I would have this blog up before midnight so she could get her blog fix. So here you go a couple photo's to hold you over until the rest are done.





4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YOU ROCK! I almost emailed at 10:50 last night to remind you that you had an hour and 10 minutes left, but I thought that would just show how crazy I was. Thank you!!!!!! The pictures are AWESOME--cant wait for the rest.

March 4, 2007 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That was from me (Anna) I have no idea why it is calling me "Fourth Of"

March 4, 2007 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger Doug Miranda said...

I started the post at 10:34pm and it went live at 11:06pm. So I still had tons of time to meet the blog stalker's deadline before anything bad happened to me.LOL

March 4, 2007 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Doug-

These pictures of Waylonare amazing! Thank you so much for coming down to take Holden's photos yesterday!

Jenn

March 4, 2007 at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home