Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Mom Visits Tahoe

Last week my Mom and Sheba the wonder dog/wolf come up to Tahoe to visit and relax. Well not really relax it seems like we were always out doing something. I showed her around to some of the local spots and some of touristy spots too. My mom got a new kayak so I took her to some cool lakes and of course the “BIG BLUE” Lake Tahoe. So here are some photos of the adventures. All of the photos were taken on point & shoot cameras. I just got a new point & shoot camera and it rocks, it’s the Canon Power Shot SD 850 IS.






I love this pic that I took of Sheba.

Sheba not knowing what to do with the fish.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Thomas said...

I love all of the pictures, Doug... especially the one of your mom and Sheba (and of course the surreal one of Sheba is fantastic). I am glad you got a new camera ... now your mom has hers back = )

July 27, 2007 at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home