Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sam's Place

Ok, so this blog is for my cousin’s husband Aaron. Every time we talk about Tahoe he has asked me if I’ve ever been to Sam’s Place and I always replied no. Then he would proceed to say that it’s one of his all time favorite bars or even places on earth. WOW!! I guess you can say that he has some fond memories of Sam’s Place. So last week my mom was up visiting again and we finally went to go experience one of the happiest places on earth AKA Sam’s Place. We had lunch there and Aaron wasn’t lying about this place it’s one of those cool dive bars with really good food. It’s pretty much a local hang out. So Aaron I risked life and limb taking pictures in there for you. Pretty much all the local construction workers that were having lunch looked like that wanted to kick my @$$ for taking photos in there. So if you are ever in South Lake Tahoe you should go to Sam’s Place for some food and adult beverages.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home