Friday, August 3, 2007

Arcara Family

On Wednesday I had the privilege of photographing the Arcara Family at Sand Harbor, which is on the east side of Lake Tahoe. The Arcara Family traveled all the way out here from New Jersey. John and Lovina are super awesome photographers, so I felt very honored that they chose me to do their family portraits. I had such a good time with them. It was also one of those great summer days to be out at a Tahoe beach. On days like this I can’t believe that this is my job. Thank you guys again and here is the link to the slideshow.







2 Comments:

Blogger Ann Thomas said...

What beautiful photos of a beautiful family by an incredible photographer (or chef as we sometimes call you =)
Love the slide show also - you are just terrific!
Love you
Ann (oh, and your mom is here also and agrees totally)

August 3, 2007 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Okay, you know that you made me cry when I watched the slide show and listened to the music that you played with it. You really captured the love and happiness in that family. I feel as if I know them because of the pictures you took. I'm so proud of you.
Love and hugs,
Mom

August 3, 2007 at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home