Sunday, March 4, 2007

Keeping up with Holden!

Yesterday I got to go to Del Mar to take some pictures of Holden who just turned one on Feb 24. I had such a great time with Holden and his parents. We got to go to the park and play around for a while. Then it was off to the beach to have some fun in the sun. So far I haven't photographed that many kids that can walk that well and let me tell you Holden can. That kid is fast trying to keep up with and take pictures was crazy, I feel for his parents. I' ve just started to go through the photos that I took, so here are a couple that grabbed my attention. Enjoy!





1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

These are so great....thank you, thank you, thank you! I can't wait to see the rest!

March 5, 2007 at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home