Friday, May 4, 2007

Golden Gate Bridge

On April 21 I was in Mill Valley shooting a wedding with Tim and Cheryl Halberg ,which is just north of the Golden Gate Bridge. The next day before I went back up to LakeTahoe. I went down to Stanford to check out a photo exhibit that they had going on there. So I got to go across the Golden Gate Bridge and take some photos up on the hill before I went across. I went about ¼ of the way on to the bridge and then there were all these people standing on one side. Pretty much everybody was holding hands. I am sure they were protesting something and there were more walking down the bridge so that they would have people holding hands from one side of the bridge to the other. Let me tell you there were a lot people. When I got to the other side that’s where the first person was, crazy. So here are some of the pictures, note I am a professional photographer so I’ve had training in driving with one hand and taking pictures with the other.







1 Comments:

Blogger Tim Halberg said...

Sweet!

Haha... I'm glad the training allows us to do that!!!

Dude... post up some pics from the wedding!!!

May 5, 2007 at 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home