Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Photo fun in Tahoe

I am still in Tahoe trying to find a place to live. It’s been super tough to find a place on the Nevada side of Tahoe. I went back to Mammoth for a while to do some skiing and wait for someone to move out of an apartment that I think I will rent. I will be able to look inside of the place tomorrow. I am 98% sure I will rent it, the outside looks good and it’s in a good neighborhood. While all the other places that I looked at were in the crazy and cracked out neighborhoods of South Lake Tahoe, NV. Here are some photos that I took last week while up here. I am posting from my old community college here in Tahoe, which has free wifi, got love free Internet.






These two ducks were so friendly they hung out with me for about an hour as I waited for the sun to set. They got so close to me these shots were taken with a wide angle lens, which means the front duck was about 4 inches away from my lens.


These next images are ones that were taken during the late afternoon and then at night with long exposures. Even though all of them look like they were taken during the day the ones that have the streaky clouds were taken at night.




Playing around with my flash at night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim Halberg said...

That snow covered dock is sick man!

Any news on the move?

March 21, 2007 at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home