Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Mono Lake

When I went down to Mammoth from Tahoe last week to do some skiing I stopped by Mono Lake to take some pictures. I’ve been to Mono Lake about 15 or so times to take pictures, but this was only the second time that I’ve been there when it was this still. The reflections were amazing! I love Mono Lake, even when it sucks to take pictures there, it’s always so peaceful and quite. This was another one of those times except the picture taking rocked. I was there for about 2 hours and was the only one out there. Here are some of the photos, so enjoy!










A self-portrait, I am usually always by myself when photo trekking so I am starting to take these were ever I go now. Just so I can say look I really was there and I didn’t steal these pictures off the internet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna Davis said...

As your number one blog fan, I am very glad to see that you are updating on the road! Mono Lake is one of the coolest/trippiest places on earth, and you totally captured that on film!

March 14, 2007 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Ann Thomas said...

Wow ... great pics!! I am happy to see where you are and what you are doing!

March 15, 2007 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Alex Robb said...

Hey Doug,
Found you again? Lost your blog site. No link from Tim's anymore. Great shots of Mono. How's the skiing? You'll cherish those selfl-portraits. I do.
Keep in touch!

March 18, 2007 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

sweet self portrait! I'm terrible at those!

March 21, 2007 at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home