Saturday, May 5, 2007

Ok I was going to post these early, but I’ve been so busy with getting my website done which is finally finished. Yeaaaaaaa!!!! It won’t be live on the web until Sunday or Monday. I will let everybody know when it does go live. These photos are from a wedding I shot with Tim and Cheryl Halberg in Mill Valley, Ca on April 21. Megan and Christo had a beautiful wedding, even though it rained. So here are some of the pics that I shot.









Tim is so good now he has a personal assistant to hold an umbrella wherever he goes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Halberg said...

hahaha... I should start telling people that!!! ;-)

May 5, 2007 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Alex Robb said...

Great shot of Tim! Must be the knee action that gives him that great eye or maybe the umbrella! ha

AR

May 28, 2007 at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home