Tuesday, May 8, 2007

It's Alive!!!!!!!!!!

Yeaaaaa! My website is finally alive on the information highway aka the Internet. I just want to say to any of you out there thinking of trying to build a website while looking for a place live, then moving, unpacking and then opening up a business legally don’t do it if you want to stay sane. I wanted to give a big thanks to the Davis family, the Halbergs, Amy Howard and my Mom & Dad for helping me through my journey to start up my own business.

So here is the link: www.dougmiranda.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Congratulations, Doug! I'm so excited for you! I can't see the website though....when I click on the link it still has the message"This is the future home of DougMiranda.com". Am I doing something wrong?
Jenn Fletcher

May 9, 2007 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Ignore me....I had to refresh the page...sorry. Haven't checked out the site yet, but I can't wait!

May 9, 2007 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Alex Robb said...

Hey Doug,

Great to see your site up and running!
Hope to have mine up soon!

Go for it my friend!

How's Tahoe? Love your cycling shots!

Pieman

May 22, 2007 at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home