Sunday, December 2, 2007

Avery & Campbell

I spent Thanksgiving down at my cousin’s house in Orinda, Ca and had dinner over at their friend’s house, which was spectacular. I got to spend a couple of days down there relaxing and taking photos of their two girls Avery and Campbell. Yes, they are sisters and from the same parents, you’ll understand once you see the photos. I love to photograph kids just being themselves; it makes for some great photos and brings the true nature of their personality out. We had a couple meltdowns during the X-mas card shoot but with the help of Mom we pulled it off. I never knew that threatening kids with calling up Santa Claus to tell him that they’ve been bad could turn them into angels so quick. I have to remember that one and put the big man on my speed dial list. I also got to photograph the girls getting their haircut at a kid salon. Click here to see the slideshow.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home