Friday, December 21, 2007

Shoot Shop

I was down in Oceanside, Ca on 10th and 11th for a photography workshop. It was put on by the Image Is Found, which is run by Nate and Jaclyn Kaiser. They are super talented wedding and portrait photographers. I learned so much in such a short amount of time and I’m already starting to apply things that I learned to my own biz. I also feel pumped and ready to shoot. I can’t wait for my two weddings that I have in January. If you’re a portrait or wedding photographer I would go to one of their Shoot Shops in a heart beat. Here are a couple of images of Nate at work that I took with my 24mm tilt/shift lens and a link to the shots he got.



3 Comments:

Blogger Tim Halberg said...

were you guys wearing name tags??!!

December 21, 2007 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Doug Miranda said...

Yea, we were all wearing name tags. I thought it was a great idea. When you're learning all this new info and trying to remember names too. It get can get crazy at times.

December 21, 2007 at 10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah! Too cool. I did his workshop in San Fran back in August and I don't think I could have asked for a better experience! I bet Nate was all over that tilt lens of yours!

December 22, 2007 at 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home