Saturday, January 5, 2008

Avalon 12/29/07

On 12/21/07 baby Avalon was born into this beautiful world and only 9 days later I had the privilege of photographing her. Avalon is my cousin’s 2nd child and this is the first of many sessions that I will be doing for my baby’s first year package that I offer. Avalon is the youngest baby that I’ve photographed to date at only 9 days old. She was so small and slept a ton while I was there, as they say girls need their beauty sleep. I can already tell that Avalon is going to end up being a beautiful girl, just like how her bother as turned out to be one handsome boy. I can’t wait to go back in a couple of months to take some more photos of Avalon and see how much she has grown!!! Click here for the Slideshow.












2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Doug, You're an amazing photographer. I love the pictures of Avalon. She's so tiny and adorable. I love her in that bow bonnet too. What a sweetie! Look forward to seeing you Thursday!

January 6, 2008 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Doug,
I know that I'm the mom, but you captured the love between Anna, Arron, and Avalon. Even when she was crying she was so cute. I am so lucky that I was able to be at the photo shoot and see behind the scenes. Avalon is a fantastic model and fantastic addition to the family. I can hardly wait for the next set of photos.
Love,
Mom

January 7, 2008 at 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home