Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kendall & Lucas Engagement Sessioin

This last Saturday Christine and I had a blast shooting Kendall and Lucas’s engagement shoot all over South Lake Tahoe. When I went to Brooks we always used some kind of lighting in are photos. I haven’t done any of this in a long time and I was able to break out my ring flash and also do some off camera lighting. It was so much fun doing this again!!!! Kendall and Lucas were a riot to photograph and it was fun to hike all around to get some great shots. Their wedding is coming up in June and can’t wait for the big day. I know it’s going to be super fantastic. A big thanks to Christine for being my lighting assistant. Click here to view the slideshow.









2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Kendall & Lucas- I know that your wedding will be wonderful. It was great meeting you. Doug- Thanks for letting me be your lighting gal!

April 29, 2008 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger teri said...

That was a great slideshow. You two are such a beautiful couple and I am so happy for you. Kendall you are absolutely LOVELY. What a blessing to find such a talented photographer. The backgrounds in the pictures celebrate you love and it shows in your smiles.
love teri

May 13, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home