Friday, May 9, 2008

Tilt/Shift Photos Around Mammoth

Here are some photos that I took while I was down in Mammoth. These photos were all taken with my tilt/shift lens while I was out and about fishing. Every afternoon the thunder clouds would come up, so I couldn't pass up the chance to take some photos.

Convict Lake



It's so hard to take a self-portrait with a tilt/shift lens and I was super stoked on this one!!! I'm not a vain person, but when I was in community college we had to take self-portraits for every class and I hated it. Now I love seeing what I can come up with!!!


The playground right behind my aunt's condo.

Mammoth Creek

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Thomas said...

Love the pictures ... especially the one of you!

May 9, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home