Thursday, May 8, 2008

Last Day Of The Season

I was down in Mammoth the last couple of days skiing it up for the last time of the season and also doing some fishing. It was super nice the first two days of skiing and then the last day it was super windy with thunder storms, so I ended up just driving home. Bye Bye snow see ya next year. All of the photos are taken on my point and shoot camera.

Some self-portraits while skiing!!! Don't try this at home kids.


Views out of my last gondola ride of the season.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe the season is already over!!!!

But, the good news is that means I can't get in some backpacking trips now!

May 11, 2008 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Alex Robb said...

Time flys!

Always remember the last day of each season in Telluride, CO. One heck of a place to ski and to live. Thanks for the memories!

May 15, 2008 at 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home