Thursday, April 24, 2008

Alia 4/14/08

So I’ve been trying to blog for the past day and blogger has been freaking out on me and not letting me publish through my FTP onto my sever. For all of you that didn’t understand that, it means that I couldn’t upload anything onto my blog. Some how all of a sudden I was messing around with stuff today and now it finally works. Don't ask me what I did, but it works now and that's all that counts.
I was down in So Cal last week for a great portrait workshop called The Modern Portrait. I learned soooo much and I know that it’s going to help my portrait business a ton!!! While I was down there I was able to photograph my cousin’s baby. Alia is now 5 months old and has grow a ton since the last time I saw her. She was so much fun to photograph and was such a happy baby. Click here for Alia's slideshow.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home