Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy B-Day to My Blog

Well today is this blog's 1st B-Day. I can't believe that I've been blogging for one year already. In this blog's life my life has changed a ton and for the good. I still can't believe myself all things that have happened to me, I feel so very blessed. Well enough writing!! My first blog was about me skiing in Mammoth. So here are some photos from Wednesday of me skiing at Sierra At Tahoe doing some storm riding. Please wish my blog a happy B-Day.


3 Comments:

Blogger Ann Thomas said...

Happy birthday BLOG!

January 13, 2008 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

sweet, blogging is awesome, and riding in the storm is even better!!! Can't wait to hang this weekend! email me!

January 22, 2008 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Alex Robb said...

Enjoy keeping up with your life in Tahoe! Keep posting the ski photos!
Hear Wrightwood area got 6 ft. over the past 7 days of storms!

January 30, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home