Monday, January 7, 2008

Powder Day At Kirkwood

So today was only my 3rd day of the season and it was a great one. It ranks up there with one of the best powder days I've had at Kirkwood. I've been sick so I couldn't go out storm riding the past couple of days. So I've been sitting inside going crazy while the snow came out of the sky. We got about 5 feet here at lake level, but out at Kirkwood they got up to 11 feet of snow. Today was the day when the sky's finally cleared up and they opened up all of Kirkwood. This photo was taken with my I-Phone, right before I dropped into ski that run on the right. Which you can see I got first tracks and it was great. The season is finally in full swing so come on up and have some fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home