Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Brandi & Josh

This past Saturday I was down in Santa Barbara to photograph Brandi and Josh’s wedding over the hill at the Crossroads Estate/Firestone Vineyards. On my way down there it was raining, the day before it was raining and then finally no rain on the wedding day!! A storm was moving in though, so I was just praying that it didn’t start raining until after I was done talking photos of them. I was so stoked to be able to take them outside to take photos!! About 10 minutes after we were done with the photos and back inside it started to rain. We all lucked out and ended up getting so really great shots!!! The whole day Brandi and Josh were laughing and smiling, you could really see the love that they have for each other. Another great thing about this wedding is that I got to have my good buddy Tim Halberg second shoot with me. Tim and I started out at Brooks together and stayed friends since. Brandi and Josh ski a couple of runs for me while you’re in Whistler/Blackcomb. Click here to see the slideshow.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home