Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Christina & Matthew Lubbes

On Sunday I shot my first wedding of 2008 and it was one to remember. It was a Tahoe winter wedding and Mother Nature was in full force with a snowstorm. Christina and Matt are huge Charger fans so while they were getting ready the game was playing on all the TV’s at both the guys and girl’s cabins. Unfortunately the Chargers didn’t end up winning. But Christina and Matt won my trooper award for taking photos out in a snowstorm in 20-degree temps. I think Christina and Matt will hold on to this award for a long time unless someone else decides to have their wedding photos taken in crazier snowstorm. All I know is that when we were done I couldn’t feel my hands for a while, but it was well worth it!!! Thanks Christina and Matt I had blast!!! Click here for the slideshow.















2 Comments:

Blogger Alex Robb said...

Doug,
The shot with the couple walking along the lake (away from you) is incredible. You ought to send it to WPPI!

January 30, 2008 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger John + Lovina Arcara said...

Dude You ROKK!!! These images are amazing. I just recommended you on osp for a wedding in tahoe. Hope you don't mind!

January 31, 2008 at 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home