Thursday, January 17, 2008

Waylon Having Fun

Here are some photos that I took of Waylon when I was down in San Clemente taking photos of his new sister Avalon. Waylon is always a riot to take photos of he's just so crazy fun. Last time I was down there he would only let me push him around in his car and I had take pictures of him at the same time. Thank God for wide angle lens!! Well this time I ended up holding a book for him in one hand and taking pictures with the other. So he could eat his O's and read at the same time. This kid is living the high life!! Here's a little slideshow of the fun.


Here's a pic that I stole off of my cousin's blog. Nobody took a pic of me this time pleasing Waylon and taking photos.

Here are just a couple of photos of me holding the book and taking photos of him at the same time.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home