Monday, February 11, 2008

Skiing down in Mammoth

I just got back from Mammoth last night. I was down there taking a break and skiing it up. I was also down there to do part of my good friend’s engagement shoot for his wedding that I’ll be shooting in June. I’ll post some of the engagement photos soon. The weather was super nice and the snow was even better. Here are some photos that I took with my point & shoot camera, while skiing around.



Had to take a photo of this guy. He was straight out of the 80's with his mullet and Porsche ski coat.

A self-portrait before skiing Hole In The Wall

My last run of the day on Friday was "Hole In The Wall" which is just out of bounds at Mammoth and is super fun as you can see by the photos. It's not everyday that you get to ski through an old lava tube.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, that's sick! Hole in the wall sounds familiar, but I don't think I've ever gone that far outta bounds at Mammoth! You gotta tell me where that is?

February 14, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home