Thursday, March 6, 2008

Avalon's 2nd Session

While I was down at my cousin’s house I was also able to photograph Avalon for her 2nd session for her year in the life session. The last time I photographed Avalon she was only 9 days old and now she is almost 2 ½ months. She is so big now and is still one of the cutest babies around. Avalon is one of the mellowest babies I’ve seen to date, which is good for my cousin, since they have Waylon running around. It’s crazy to think that she might be crawling around the next time I’m back to photograph her. Click here for the slideshow.









1 Comments:

Blogger Anna Davis said...

I am in heaven looking at your photographs over and over. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

p.s. Waylon cannot wait for another visit from his favorite cousin.

March 6, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home