Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Anika & Luke Engagement Mammoth, CA

As I promised here is Anika and Luke’s Engagement photos from Mammoth. This is part 1 of their engagement shoot; I’ll be doing the second part back up in Reno soon. Wow, well I’ve been friends with Luke since I was 3 years old and have known Anika since Jr. High. I’m so stoked to be shooting their wedding up here in Tahoe in June; it’s going to be a blast!!! Luke and I use to ski race together, so I thought it would be a cool idea to do part of their engagement shoot at a ski resort. I had a blast shooting the engagement shoot. Come on, how many people get to go skiing and work at the same time. I can't wait to shoot part 2 of the engagement session. Click here to see the slideshow.










And no Anika didn't get hit by the snowball.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude... that snow ball throwing shot is soooooo creme!!!!

February 14, 2008 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Alex Robb said...

My daughter makes a mean snow angel too! Can't wait for it to snow again down here. Great shots Doug!

February 17, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home