Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WPPI & Goldfield, NV

So I'm finally back home!!! I went down to Vegas for WPPI, which was super fun and I learned sooooo much. Then I was home for around a day in half. Then Christine and I went to San Francisco for a couple of days and then spent some time up here in Tahoe hanging out and then back to Sac. More posts to come from the super fun time we had relaxing. So on my way down hwy 95 to Vegas I went though this living ghost town called Goldfield out in the middle of Nevada. So on my way back from Vegas I stopped and took photos for around an hour or so. I shot all of the photos with my 24mm tilt/shift lens. Even the rabbits foot shot, I just didn't tweak out the lens. So enjoy the photos of the wonderful place.

Here's a pic of the view I had from my hotel room in Vegas.

The Goldfield school!!

Anybody want to buy a gold mine with me?




A self-portrait while having fun in the middle of nowhere.

Tin can ducks surfing it up!!!





My lucky rabbit foot that I found on one of the many dirt roads in Goldfield.


My new home away from home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, nice! looks like a fun area to explore

April 2, 2008 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Pretty crazy pictures!!! I would love to go and visit that town. You could do a brochure to get visitors to the town!!! :)

April 5, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home