Friday, March 14, 2008

Powder Fun With Old Friends

At the end of February some of my friends from So Cal and Nor Cal came to visit the snow and me. It didn’t snow that much in February, but they hit it right and showed up the same day as a big storm hit Tahoe. We ended up getting 4-6 ft during a three-day period. We had so much fun building a jump in the storm and coming back three days later to hit it again in the sun. I was so stoked about learning how to do 360’s again and landed one on my first try. So here are some photos of the fun in the powder.








Thanking the Powder Gods for all the snow!!!










2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sick! I need to hit some powder again!

March 18, 2008 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger J said...

Dude..you are making me jones to ski!

April 3, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home