Saturday, March 15, 2008

Photo Fun Around The Capital

So last Sunday while down in Sac Christine and I went on a photo field trip to the California state capital. I think it’s good for me to go out and have some fun shooting just random stuff once in a while. It forces me to be creative which in the end helps me in my wedding and portrait work. So here are some of the photos that I took and some of Christine’s photos too.



I love this shot!! I shot this from my hip, so they wouldn't know that I was taking their photo. I shot this with my tilt shift lens, so I was just amazed that it actually came out!!

Some of the crazy things you see around the capital. Someone brought this photo to this bench and ripped it up. I just placed it how I liked it and took this photo.









A photo of Christine taking a photo. The bottom picture is what she is shooting in this photo.

These two photos are Christine's that I worked for her in photoshop.


More crazy stuff that you see around the capital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home