Friday, March 21, 2008

Anika & Luke Engagement Part 2

Hello!!! I just got back last night from WPPI and learned so much. The afternoon before I left for WPPI I photographed the second part of Anika and Luke’s engagement session. It had been nice weather for about a week or so and then the day before and during the session it was super cold and snowed. That’s all right though they were troopers and it made for some crazy cool photos. I think that shooting in bad weather creates great drama for the photos. I can’t wait to shoot Anika and Luke’s wedding this June up here in Tahoe. It’s going to be a blast!!!! Click here to view the slideshow.









4 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I love the pics- good job Doug! Luke and Ani look so great! Can't wait for the wedding!

March 21, 2008 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Great job!!! You made me cry through all of the pictures. Luke and Anika look soooo in love and make the cutest couple!!! Of course, I'm not biased or anything.
Love,
Mom

March 21, 2008 at 8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sick shots and lighting man!!! sooooo sweet!

March 25, 2008 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Awesome set man! I love that first shot, and especially like the toning of the whole set. Just browsed around your site and am really digging your style. Keep it up!

Ryan

March 31, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home